Wednesday, September 3, 2008

I Has A 30

Today, 30 years ago, I came screaming into this world, and it's a better place because of it. Go me! Now, I anxiously await my father's annual email ("X years ago, your mother and I left our house as a couple for the last time..."), dinner and martinis with friends, cake, a round of my favorite game, "What I like most about Jack." I make everyone play each year. Loves it.

Oh, and send me gifts.

I think I'm excited about turning 30. Why not? It's something new. Let's just say it's step one in my re-invention process.

Happy birthday to me!

funny dog pictures
see more puppies

2 comments:

Wacky said...

OK, OK I finally got one. I know I should have anticipated the game and came to dinner prepared but I failed. So shoot me. But I got one now.

What I like most about Jack is how he doesn't give in to peer pressure to update his blog on any type of frequent schedule. He sticks to his guns and updates it only once in a blue moon or whenever it benefits him (whichever comes first).

Happy Birthday you old hag!

Unknown said...

Happy birthday old friend :) i didn't remember our birthdays are so close! - Koren Frost