Wednesday, April 2, 2008

I Was Humming A Tune, Bloggin' In Sunshine, When Out Of That Orange Colored View, Wham, Bam, Alacazam, I Got A TAG(!!) From You

My first tagging. Hooray.

NoteThis! has challenged me to a little 4 on 4. Who shall I pass this on to?

I challenge thee, Joan Rivers and Rabbit Engine -- try to outshine me on this one.

As you can see, I've taken this very seriously.

4 Places I've Been
1. Roatan, Honduras -- T and I went jungle hopping on a zip line tour; probably the most "adventurous" thing I've ever done.

2. Santiago de Compostela, Spain -- where I watched pilgrims reach the final destination of their spiritual journeys, hanging out with St. James.

3. Lamesa, Texas -- Childhood home of my father, and where my grandparents had a cotton farm. I used to spend summers there, where I shot my first riffle (etc.), caught my first frog, and got my first taste of strawberry wine. Not really, but it was heaven there, a place I remember fondly.

4. The La Brea Tar Pits, Los Angeles, California -- Boy, was T mad when I made him go there. Yep, it really is just a big pit of stinky, bubbling tar.





4 Jobs I've Had
1. San Angelo Museum of Fine Arts: A cool internship where I got to document this man's collection of 20th Century paintings and even led the museum talk about it. Also, I learned I never want to have a career in a museum.

2. Americorps VISTA Volunteer: I learned how much I hate bureaucracy. I figured out pretty quickly that at Jason's Deli, you can order a cup of soup and then eat free muffins and ice cream.

3. Trinity University Department of Music: I moved pianos.

4. Plus, I've pretty much made a career out of being bad ass.




4 Of My Favorite Foods
1. Pizza

2. Pizza

3. Pizza

4. Mexican, Breakfast, Italian, Chinese Buffets, and Syrup


4 Scenes In Movies I Wished I'd Written And Directed
1. 9 to 5: The scene where Mr. Hart takes Doralee down to the ground in his office for a little office afternoon delight.

2. Star Wars: A New Hope: The scene where Darth Vader gives the order to try out the ol' Death Star and destroy Leia's home planet, Alderaan. My favorite line in the whole sextology: "Alderaan is peaceful! We have no weapons." Second favorite line: "I felt a great disturbance in the Force, as if millions of voices suddenly cried out in terror and were suddenly silenced. I fear something terrible has happened." PS: Did you know that the Star Wars wiki is called Wookieepedia? Enjoyable.

3. Clifford: Where to begin? The scene where Uncle Martin takes Stefan away from Clifford and tells him to look at him like a normal boy. Geniousity.

4. Steel Magnolias: The scene after Shelby's seizure, where Ouiser gets to the bottom of Annelle's past. And, I might as well go for the obvious and wish I'd directed the funeral scene. I did make that t-shirt once for a dear friend, and let me tell you, it's a hit wherever you wear it.

1 comment:

Rabbit Engine said...

i accept your challenge!