Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Wacky On The Junk

My darling, darling friend Bitter With Baggage (BWB) has started his own blog, Wacky On The Junk. It's a hot blog featuring all the hottest new music out there. I read it, and my heart rate skyrockets because it shows just how behind I am.

Please check it out, and show him some love.

I'm off to download something. Maybe I can figure it out without having BWB walk me through the process over the phone. Doubt it.

And, hey BWB, check for some remixes of this. It's my new favorite song!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! thanks for the shout out Jack. I'm glad you're enjoying getting Wacky.

And I hate that bunny and it's crazy song.

Anonymous said...

So I don't get any kind of shoutout for introducing you to Schnuffel?

Que lástima.

Unknown said...

due to the fact that you have given me nothing new to "eat" I must simply say I miss you.