Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Katy Perry: Gimmick?

I Kissed A Girl is so damn catchy.

What do you think? Is it the new Sex and Candy meets Baby Got Back or is it her Spiderwebs, and will we be dancing to funky hits of hers for many years?

Also, why in the world does the video not show anyone kissing any girls? And how much do you hate the end where PHEW!! she wakes up from her sexy lesbo dream in the safety of her hetero love nest?



I'm not convinced she has staying power, but I sure as heck do enjoy this song.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think John Mayer should do a parody "I Kissed A Boy"

ArmoredCity said...

what's with there being NO lesbian kissing in the video? Are they not allowed to show that stuff in music videos yet?

All I'm sayin' is you've got to put your video production money where your mouth has been, Katy. :D