Friday, December 21, 2007

Not Getting Any Younger


Last night, I went to dinner with the gang. I came home, and I fell asleep in my clothes (wallet still in the back pocket) at 9:00 PM. I was ready to start the day this morning at 5:00 AM.

Readers, I'm scared. That's my parents' schedule! When I was a wee one, my parents would record the shows that came on at 9:00 PM so they could watch them the next day because they couldn't stay awake that long.

Is this the beginning of the end? How long till I start watering the yard in my robe at 4:30? It is better for the yard, they say.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm told you don't need to abandon hope until you start using the phrase, "When I was your age...."

Long said...

wait till you turn 40 and your body starts falling apart! been there, done that?