Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Santa Came Early

Well, readers, I have found my soul mate! His name is Kevin, and he has made my day. I have spent the last half hour in tears.



Please watch the whole thing. Tell me you're not in love. If you need more proof of how Kevin and I are destined to be together, check out some of his other videos:

These Old Bones

Something In Red

I am going to contact Kevin and tell him how much I appreciate him. I'll keep you posted on our connection.

If it all works out, I'm going to suggest we do a duet for "Does He Love You," the Reba McEntire/Linda Davis classic. You'll be the first to know.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was nervous when I first read this. He's not the first Kevin to don a wig and put on a show. For a minute I thought my two worlds were about to explode on impact. But thankfully, it was a different Kevin.

Anonymous said...

This is the stuff nightmares are made out of.

Anonymous said...

Hey this is Kevin, I saw this site because it shows the top 5 sites that link to the video. Thanks for watching and I'm glad you liked it!!