Tuesday, February 12, 2008

It's Over! It's Over! It's Over!

These three months have been trying for me. But now we can all breathe a sigh of relief. The writers have voted to approve their new deal, and the strike is over.

That means the Oscars are saved!!! We can start planning our Oscars parties and place our wagers on who will give the most boring speech. You have no idea how great this news is for The Pink Armageddon!

T compared the prospect of my not having an Oscars ceremony to watch to some apparently rough time in his life when baseball went on strike. Sure, T, I'm sure it felt the same.

Anyway, so now, who's it gonna be? Marion Cotillard, Julie Christie (The Pink Armageddon review), Ellen Page? My money's on Julie Christie. Thoughts?

I'm so glad we'll start seeing new episodes of shows again soon.

WOOT WOOT WOOT WOOT WOOT WOOT WOOT WOOT WOOT WOOT WOOT WOOT WOOT WOOT WOOT WOOT WOOT WOOT WOOT WOOT WOOT WOOT WOOT WOOT WOOT WOOT WOOT WOOT WOOT WOOT WOOT WOOT WOOT WOOT WOOT WOOT WOOT WOOT WOOT WOOT WOOT WOOT WOOT WOOT WOOT WOOT WOOT WOOT WOOT WOOT WOOT WOOT WOOT WOOT WOOT WOOT

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad to hear the strike is over.

I think I've only ever watched the Oscars once. I know, I'm a disgrace to the community at large. I'll go hang my head in shame now. ;)

-- Jarred.

Jack said...

Jared, how can that be? For shame, for shame.

T hates awards shows, too, though. And truly, they are pretty boring at times. But I just love my celebs so much. They're my best friends.

Anonymous said...

I'm sure like the Grammy's did this year, the show will be one big dissapointment. I think the only category I care about this year is "sound editing". Who has even seen half of these movies?